Decades of experience built up by Dow Wolff Cellulosics enable Dow Construction Chemicals to offer a portfolio of cellulose-based products for construction materials with distinctive benefits across a wide range of applications.
The range includes well known brands such as WALOCEL™ and METHOCEL™ cellulose ethers which incorporate features such as:
- rapid development of temperature-stable, high-water retention capabilities
- selective consistency adjustment for easy workability
- precise control of rheology for good workability and sag resistance
- stabilization of air voids
- improved substrate adhesion.
Potential applications range from tile adhesives and grouts, to fillers, levellers and joint compounds, and from reinforcing and bonding mortars for ETICS to gypsum plasters and cement-based renders.